Quantum Education is well known for its high quality academic programmes, exceptionally high training standards and friendly learning environments. For Domestic Students, many of our courses have Student Loans and Allowances available to eligible New Zealand Residents. This makes attaining your education much easier financially.
This Government Scheme is not available to International students, so we understand that the ability to study may well be out of reach for some. Therefore we are delighted to be able to offer a number of international scholarships to assist students wishing to fulfill their dream of studying in New Zealand with Quantum Education. The scholarship will be deducted off the tuition fees once eligibility has been assessed.
Partial scholarships for international students are available for the following courses:
- New Zealand Diploma in Business (Level 6): NZ$1,500.00
- Diploma in Hotel Management (Level 5): NZ$1,500.00
- Diploma in Tourism Management (Level 5): NZ$1,500.00
- Diploma in Advanced Hotel Management (Level 5): NZ$1,500.00
- Diploma in Advanced Tourism Management (Level 5): NZ$1,500.00
- Professional Chef Training (Level 3 & 4): NZ$4,000.00
- Diploma of Professional Counselling (Level 6): NZ$4,000.00
In order to be eligible for one of those scholarships, the following criteria apply:
- An IELTS score 1.0 higher than the course requirement
- High academic and/or professional achievement
- Community/Team spirit – i.e. involvement in a club, sports team, volunteer work or similar
For more information on these scholarship opportunities contact us.